Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chinese Steamed Pork with Salted Egg recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chinese Steamed Pork with Salted Egg recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Power.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. This is often a problem, however, when it comes to eating between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snacks to eat on the go. Make the change from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chinese steamed pork with salted egg recipe. You can have chinese steamed pork with salted egg using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chinese Steamed Pork with Salted Egg:
- You need of Meat & Poutry.
- Provide 200 G of Minced Pork.
- Get 1 of Raw Salted Egg.
- Take of Vegetables.
- You need 1 inch of Minced Ginger.
- Take 2 inches of Shredded Ginger.
- Use 1 of small handful of Spring Onions (Garnish).
- Prepare 2 of rough chopped Shiitake or Black Mushrooms.
- Take of Sauce & Condiments.
- Provide 2 TBS of Starch.
- Take 1 dash of White Pepper Powder.
- Prepare 2 TBS of Shaoxin Wine.
- Take 2 TBS of Sesame Oil.
Instructions to make Chinese Steamed Pork with Salted Egg:
- Put minced pork into a mixing bowl.
- Separate raw salted egg yolk from white.
- Add all your ingredients into mixing bowl and mix it well except for egg yolk.
- Put your pork mixture into a shallow plate.
- Make a small hole at the centre and lay your salted egg yolk in.
- Bring steamer to boil and steam for 30 minutes.
- Garnish it with chopped spring onions, ginger & sliced chilli.
If you find this Chinese Steamed Pork with Salted Egg recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.