Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Sir-fried Rice Vermicelli recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sir-fried Rice Vermicelli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sir-fried Rice Vermicelli recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Snacks.
We are very mindful that eating healthy meals can help us really feel better in our bodies. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run may be much healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Whole grains are always better than processed grains included in white bread.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sir-fried rice vermicelli recipe. You can have sir-fried rice vermicelli using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sir-fried Rice Vermicelli:
- Use 2 of servings (about 120g) Dry Rice Vermicelli.
- Prepare 120 g of Pork *thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1/4-1/2 of Onion.
- Prepare 5 cm of Carrot.
- Provide 1/4 of Capsicum.
- Prepare 2 of Shiitake Mushrooms.
- Get 1-2 of Cabbage Leaves.
- Use 1 tablespoon of Oil.
- Get of Salt & White Pepper.
- Take of <Sauce>.
- Use 1/2 cup of Chicken Stock *OR 1/2 cup Water & 1/2 teaspoon Asian Chicken Bouillon Powder.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Soy Sauce.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Oyster Sauce.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Sesame Oil.
Steps to make Sir-fried Rice Vermicelli:
- Cut all vegetables into thin strips. Cabbage leaves can be cut into 1-2cm wide strips. Cut thinly sliced Pork into the size that is easy to eat..
- Combine all the sauce ingredients in a small bow. *Note: You might need to add Salt depending on the saltiness of the Chicken Stock you use..
- Cook Dry Rice Vermicelli in boiling Water firmly, for slightly shorter time than instructed, then drain. *Note: The noodles will be cooked with other ingredients later..
- Heat Oil in a large frying pan or wok over medium to high heat, cook Pork, add vegetables, and season with Salt & Pepper..
- When ingredients are cooked and seasoned, add firmly cooked Rice Vermicelli, pour over the sauce, and stir-fry until the liquid is gone..
If you find this Sir-fried Rice Vermicelli recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.