Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Honey Soy Glazed Salmon Udon Noodle Stir Fry 🍯🍜🐟🥦🧄🥕🧅 recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Honey Soy Glazed Salmon Udon Noodle Stir Fry 🍯🍜🐟🥦🧄🥕🧅 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Honey Soy Glazed Salmon Udon Noodle Stir Fry 🍯🍜🐟🥦🧄🥕🧅 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Treats.
We are very mindful that eating healthy meals can help us feel better within our bodies. If we eat more healthy foods and less of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. This can be a problem, however, in terms of eating between snacks. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Whole grain meals are an excellent choice for a fast balanced snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning. When you have to have a fast snack food on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are always better than processed grains present in white bread.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to honey soy glazed salmon udon noodle stir fry 🍯🍜🐟🥦🧄🥕🧅 recipe. To make honey soy glazed salmon udon noodle stir fry 🍯🍜🐟🥦🧄🥕🧅 you only need 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Honey Soy Glazed Salmon Udon Noodle Stir Fry 🍯🍜🐟🥦🧄🥕🧅:
- Take 150 g of udon noodles.
- Take 2 of salmon fillet.
- Provide of Broccoli.
- You need of Shiitake mushrooms.
- You need of Carrot.
- Use of Pak Choi.
- Take of Soy sauce.
- Take of Spring onion.
- You need of Worstershire sauce.
- Get of Siriracha.
- Use of Honey.
Instructions to make Honey Soy Glazed Salmon Udon Noodle Stir Fry 🍯🍜🐟🥦🧄🥕🧅:
- Place 2 salmon fillets in a sealable bag.
- To make the marinade: In a small bowl mix 1 clove of minced garlic 🧄, 1 tsp minced ginger, 1/2 tsp chilli flakes 🌶️, 1 tbsp sesame oil, 40 ml soy sauce and 50g of honey 🍯 Pour the half marinade on the salmon fillets and save the rest for later.
- Leave to marinate in the fridge for 1 hour.
- In a medium pan, heat some oil. Add the salmon to the pan. Cook on each side for about 2 minutes.
- Wash and cut 150g of broccoli, 1 carrot, a handful of baby button mushrooms and shittake mushrooms, 1 pak choi and some sping onions.
- In a wok: add some sesame and rapseed oil and stirfry 1tsp of ginger and 1 crushed garlic until golden and aromatic.
- Add all the chopped veg and stir fry for a few minutes 🥕🥦🧅.
- Add the sauce followed by the udon noodles.
- To serve: Place the noodles in a bowl and top with the Honey Soy Glazed Salmon, black and white sesame seeds and finely chopped spring onion 🍴.
If you find this Honey Soy Glazed Salmon Udon Noodle Stir Fry 🍯🍜🐟🥦🧄🥕🧅 recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.