Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Beef Roll recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef Roll recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Roll recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
We all know that having healthy foods can help us really feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A piece of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
While searching for a convenient wholesome snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch is not a good idea. Low fat yogurt makes a fantastic snack, nonetheless. Along with calcium, it’s a good supplier of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is simple for the physical body to digest and, depending on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Yogurt combines beautifully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an simple way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef roll recipe. You can have beef roll using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef Roll:
- Prepare of MARINATE:.
- Provide 400 g of beef slices (sukiyaki/shabu).
- Provide 1 clove of garlic (minced).
- Prepare 2 cm of Ginger (grated).
- Use 2 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- Get 1 tsp of Sesame oil.
- Provide of Mirin (optional) / 1 tbsp sugar.
- You need of Pepper.
- Use of Salt.
- Use of VEGETABLES:.
- You need of Enoki Mushroom.
- Use of Asparagus.
- Provide of Carrot.
- Use of Sesame seed.
Instructions to make Beef Roll:
- Marinate beef slices with all the marinate ingredients. Place in fridge min. 30 minutes..
- Prepare the vegetables..
- Enoki: slice the roots, break into small section and soak in salted warm water for 10 minutes. Drain the water..
- Asparagus: bend and snap, discard the end. Blanch in boiling water 2-3 minutes..
- Carrot: peel the skin and julienne. Blanch in boiling water 2-3 minutes..
- Roll the beef tightly around the vegetables..
- Heat oil in the pan over medium high heat. Add the rolls and cook until the beef browned..
- Sprinkle with sesame seed. Ready to serve..
If you find this Beef Roll recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.