Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Sausage & Potato Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sausage & Potato Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Energy.
We all know that consuming healthy snacks can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. If we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
If you might be looking for a fast snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. When you have to have a fast treat on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the change from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sausage & potato casserole recipe. To make sausage & potato casserole you only need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sausage & Potato Casserole:
- Prepare 3-4 of Potatoes *about 500g.
- Provide 1 of large Carrot *thickly sliced.
- You need 500 g of Good Quality Sausages *Today I used Angus Beef Sausages.
- Use 2 tablespoons (30 g) of Butter.
- You need 1 of Onion *thinly sliced.
- Take 1 clove of Garlic *finely chopped.
- Take 8 of Mushrooms *cleaned and sliced.
- Get 3 tablespoons of Plain Flour.
- Prepare of Salt & Freshly Ground Pepper.
- Take of <Sauce>.
- Take 2 cups of Stock *Today I used Beef Stock.
- Take of Herbs of your choice *Today I used fresh Thyme.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of Worcestershire Sauce (Lea & Perrins).
Instructions to make Sausage & Potato Casserole:
- Preheat the oven to 200℃. Peel Potatoes and cut into chunky pieces, place on a baking tray lined with baking paper, add Carrot slices, and place the tray in the oven that is now heating up..
- When oven is hot, take the tray out, arrange the Sausages on the tray together with the Potato and Carrot, and place back in the oven. Bake for 10 to 15minutes..
- Meanwhile, melt Butter in an oven-safe shallow saucepan (*OR a frying pan) over medium heat and cook Onion and Garlic until soft. *Note: You can cook them using a frying pan and later combine everything in a baking dish..
- Add Mushrooms, cook for a few minutes, add Flour and stir for 1 minute, then add the Sauce ingredients and bring to the boil. Season with Salt & Pepper..
- Tuck in the Sausages, Potato and Carrot pieces, then place in the oven. Bake for 20 minutes or until Sausages and Potato are browned on top. *Note: You can combine everything in a baking dish, and bake..
If you find this Sausage & Potato Casserole recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.