Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Curry Soboro recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Soboro recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making a few modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically change your eating habits. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than before. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curry soboro recipe. To cook curry soboro you only need 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Curry Soboro:
- Use 500 g of Minced Meat *Beef, Pork OR Chicken.
- You need of *Note: Today I used Beef Mince.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Oil.
- Use 1 of Onion.
- Get 1 of small piece Ginger *grated or finely chopped.
- Use 1 clove of Garlic *grated or finely chopped.
- Get 1/2-1 of Carrot.
- Prepare 4 of Shiitake OR Mushrooms.
- You need 1/2 cup of Frozen Peas & Corn.
- Take 1/2 of Capsicums.
- Get of Ground Chilli *as required.
- Use 1 tablespoon of Curry Powder.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Sugar *add extra if you like it sweeter.
- You need 4 tablespoons of Soy sauce.
- Take 4 of servings Cooked Rice.
Steps to make Curry Soboro:
- Cut all vegetables into small pieces, the size similar to Peas..
- Heat Oil in a frying pan and cook Minced Meat. When Meat changed colour, add all vegetables and cook for a few minutes. Add Curry Powder and cook until the vegetables are softened..
- Add Sugar and Soy Sauce, and cook a few more minutes. Add Ground Chilli if you like extra spiciness..
- Enjoy with freshly cooked rice..
If you find this Curry Soboro recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.