Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sausage and bean pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sausage and bean pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Power.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. When we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the bad ones we typically feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an excellent choice for a fast wholesome snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Whole grains are always better than processed grains found in white bread.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sausage and bean pasta recipe. You can cook sausage and bean pasta using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sausage and bean pasta:
- Prepare of Penne pasta.
- Get 1 of red pepper.
- Use 1 of leek.
- Provide 1 tin of baked beans.
- You need 200 ml of broth.
- Take 6 of frankfurter sausages (you can use hot dog sausages but it wont taste same).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tomato puree.
- Use of Salt, pepper, paprika, garlic granules, if you like chilli.
Instructions to make Sausage and bean pasta:
- Cut all vegetables and heat up some oil in a pan. Fry the veggies over a medium heat for 5 min. Ignore the yellow pepper, i just added it because it was left over, but you don’t have to use it. Add seasonings and fry a bit longer..
- Meanwhile cut the sausages. Then add them and fry for 2-3 min. Add the tomato puree turn up heat and fry over a high heat for 1 min. Pour in broth and beans. Stir all well. Simmer for 5 min..
- Boil pasta and add straight away to the sauce. You can prepare the sauce ahead, just boil the pasta whenever you are ready to eat. Enjoy <3.
If you find this Sausage and bean pasta recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.