Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Short Rib Ragu Pasta recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Short Rib Ragu Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Short Rib Ragu Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and less of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This can be a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
If you are looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch break. When you require a fast treat on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Selecting whole grain snacks is always better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to short rib ragu pasta recipe. You can have short rib ragu pasta using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Short Rib Ragu Pasta:
- Provide 3-4 pieces of short rib beef.
- Prepare 500 g of dry tagliatelle.
- Prepare 800 ml of beef stock.
- Take Can of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 tbs of smoked paprika.
- Get of Onion, Garlic, Carrots, Celery.
- Get 1/2 bottle of red wine.
- Get of Thyme.
Instructions to make Short Rib Ragu Pasta:
- Prepare short ribs by trimming excess fat, connective tissue and skin.
- Salt each side and leave overnight or for a few hours.
- Pad meat dry and season with pepper, brown meat on high heat and set aside.
- Add diced celery, onion and carrot to the same pot with a pinch of salt.
- Add garlic and fry for another minute until vegetables are caramelized nicely.
- Add can of tomatoes, smoked paprika and reduce by half and deglaze fond on bottom of the pot.
- Add red wine, beef stock, thyme and bay leaves to pot.
- Re-add short ribs and place in oven at 180 degrees celsius.
- Cook until extremely tender (approx 3-4hrs), add equal parts stock and wine into pot if liquid levels drop before meat is ready.
- Remove meat and shred removing any excess fat or connective tissue.
- Re-add meat to sauce and reduce on hob until sauce consistency is reached.
- Serve with tagliatelle, grated parmesan, fresh chopped parsley and a glass of wine ;).
If you find this Short Rib Ragu Pasta recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.