Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for ‘Nikomi’ Simmered Udon Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect ‘Nikomi’ Simmered Udon Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to ‘Nikomi’ Simmered Udon Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Vitality.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is usually a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between goodies. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Whole grain snacks are an superb choice for a fast healthy snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. When you have to have a fast snack on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than processed grains included in white bread.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ‘nikomi’ simmered udon soup recipe. You can have ‘nikomi’ simmered udon soup using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare ‘Nikomi’ Simmered Udon Soup:
- Provide 2 of servings Cooked Udon Noodles *Frozen type recommended.
- Take 2 of Shiitake.
- You need 2 of Chickuwa (Fish Sausages) OR/AND 4 Fish Balls.
- You need 1 of Bok Choy OR other Green Leafy Vegetable.
- Provide 2 of Spring Onions.
- Take 2 of Eggs.
- You need of *Note: The above ingredients are suggestions. You can add Chicken, other Asian Mushrooms, Tofu, and etc.
- Provide of <Soup>.
- Take 2 cups of Dashi Stock *OR 2 cups Water & 1 teaspoon Dashi Powder.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of Sake (Rice Wine).
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Soy Sauce.
- Take 1/2 tablespoon of Mirin.
Steps to make ‘Nikomi’ Simmered Udon Soup:
- If you use Frozen Udon, place in a heat-proof bowl, pour over boiling hot water and loosen the noodles, then drain..
- Heat all the soup ingredients in a large saucepan or pot. Today I used a clay pot called ‘Donabe’ in Japanese..
- Add Udon Noodles and other ingredients, and bring to the simmer. Eggs can be added at the end of the cooking process. When Udon Noodles are soft and vegetables are cooked, it is ready to enjoy..
- *Note: Cold Eggs straight from the fridge takes time to be cooked. Crack an Egg into a small cup and microwave at medium power about 500-600W for 30 seconds, then place it in the soup. And repeat with another Egg. This way Eggs can be cooked quickly in the soup..
If you find this ‘Nikomi’ Simmered Udon Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.