Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Mushroom and Smoked Bacon Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mushroom and Smoked Bacon Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mushroom and Smoked Bacon Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for treats between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is often a snack many individuals take for granted. Often people decide to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the greatest idea. You can’t beat yogurt when it comes to a healthy snack though. It is a protein-rich source of wholesome minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the human body to digest and, based on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Try including some healthy nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent way to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mushroom and smoked bacon soup recipe. You can have mushroom and smoked bacon soup using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mushroom and Smoked Bacon Soup:
- Provide 20 g of dried porcini mushrooms.
- Provide 1 of lamb stock cube.
- Prepare 125 g of shitake mushrooms.
- Use 100 g of chestnut mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion.
- Take 100 g of smoked bacon lardons.
Steps to make Mushroom and Smoked Bacon Soup:
- Add the lamb stock cube and the porcini mushrooms to 800ml boiled water. Give it a good stir, cover and leave to stand..
- Pre heat an oven to 180°C fan..
- Rip the chestnut and shitake mushrooms into large pieces, and roughly chop the onion. Add them to a tray, drizzle with some vegetable oil and season well with salt and pepper. Give everything a good mix up and then place in the oven for 20-25mins..
- When the mushrooms and onions are nearly ready, heat a large pot with a drizzle of vegetable oil..
- Once hot, add the bacon lardons and cook until browned and crispy. Once ready, remove half of the lardons and put to one side..
- Add the roasted vegetables to the pot along with the porcini mushrooms and stock. Deglaze the pot and then using a hand blender, blend until smooth..
- Add back to a medium-low heat to warm through before serving..
If you find this Mushroom and Smoked Bacon Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.