Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Pide with a Chinese Twist recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Pide with a Chinese Twist recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pide with a Chinese Twist recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who suffer from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. While we’re always being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all probability, a lot of people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few small changes.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically alter your eating habits. Even more important than completely altering your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. In time, you will likely see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to go back to your old diet.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pide with a chinese twist recipe. You can have pide with a chinese twist using 28 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pide with a Chinese Twist:
- Use of Chicken:.
- Prepare 500 g of Chicken Thigh Skinless Boneless,.
- Prepare 8 oz of Water Chestnuts Canned or Fresh Finely Minced,.
- Use 5 of Shiitake Mushrooms Finely Minced,.
- Use 1 TBSP of Dark Soy Sauce,.
- Take 1 TBSP of Light Soy Sauce,.
- Prepare 1 TBSP of Granulated Sugar,.
- Take 1 TBSP of Ginger Grated,.
- Provide of Basting Sauce:.
- Use 1/4 Cup of Chicken Stock,.
- Prepare 1/2 TSP of Mustard Powder,.
- You need 2 TSP of Sesame Oil,.
- Take 1/4 Cup of Mirin,.
- Use 1 TBSP of Dark Muscovado Sugar,.
- You need 1 TSP of Tomato Ketchup,.
- Use 1 TSP of Dark Soy Sauce,.
- You need 1 TSP of Light Soy Sauce,.
- Provide of Roasted Chili Flakes, 1/2 TSP Adjust To Preference.
- Prepare 3 Cloves of Garlic Grated,.
- Get 2 TBSP of Shao Xing / Hua Tiao Wine,.
- Get of Pide:.
- You need 2 TBSP of Canola / Peanut / Vegetable Oil,.
- You need Pinch of Sea Salt,.
- Provide 1 of Red Onion Finely Minced,.
- Take Pinch of White Pepper,.
- Use of Sesame Oil, For Brushing.
- Get of Green Onion Coarsely Chopped, For Garnishing.
- You need of Coriander Coarsely Chopped, For Garnishing.
Steps to make Pide with a Chinese Twist:
- Pls visit: https://www.fatdough.sg/post/lahmacun-pide for the pide dough..
- Prepare the chicken. Using a cleaver to coarsely chop the chicken into fine pieces. Transfer into a shallow bowl. Add in chestnuts, mushrooms, soy, sugar and ginger. *If you are using fresh water chestnuts, peel and clean the chestnuts before mincing them.*.
- Mix until well combined. Cover with cling film and set aside in the fridge for at least an hour. While the chicken is marinating, prepare the basting sauce. Add all the ingredients into a bowl..
- Stir to combine well or until the sugar has dissolved. Set aside until ready to use. Cook the chicken. In a skillet over medium heat, add oil..
- Once the oil is heated up, add in the onion. Saute until translucent. Add in the marinated chicken and half of the basting sauce. Saute until well combined. Once the the mushrooms and chestnuts starts to brown, add in the remaining sauce..
- Saute until the liquid has almost evaporated. Taste and adjust for seasonings with salt and pepper. Give it a final stir, remove from heat and set aside. Assemble the pide..
- Roll the dough ball into an oblong shape with about 1/4 inch of thickness. Spoon the chicken in a line onto the center of the dough. Prick the border with holes using a fork. Bring the border to cover the chicken. Pinching both ends tightly to resemble a boat..
- Brush the sides of the pide with sesame oil. Transfer the pide onto a heated skillet. Toast until the bottom is lightly charred. Remove and transfer onto a parchment paper..
- And onto a preheated pizza stone or an inverted baking tray. Back into the oven and bake until the sides are crisp brown. Remove from oven and garnish with green onion and coriander. Slice and serve immediately. Repeat the steps for the remaining pide..
If you find this Pide with a Chinese Twist recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.