Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Marinaded steak strips with noodles recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Marinaded steak strips with noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Marinaded steak strips with noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who suffer from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that many people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing some small changes.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically modify your eating habits. Even more important than entirely changing your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Soon enough, you will find that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to marinaded steak strips with noodles recipe. To make marinaded steak strips with noodles you only need 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Marinaded steak strips with noodles:
- Take 1 of sirloin steak cut into strips.
- Get 1 pack of egg noodles.
- Provide Half of a Chinese leaf cabbage.
- Get of Chinese mushrooms (or shitake).
- Use of Soy.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- Prepare of Oyster sauce.
- Use of Sugar.
- Use of Chinese cooking wine.
- Use of Cornflour to thicken.
- You need of Oil for stir fry.
Instructions to make Marinaded steak strips with noodles:
- Marinade the steak in soy, sugar, Chinese wine and a little cornflour for at least 10 mins.
- Soak the noodles in hot water until loose and semi soft.
- Fry steak, remove from pan.
- Add Chinese mushrooms cut in slices to the pan.
- Add Chinese leaves to pan cook until softish..
- Add noodles.
- Add a little water for sauce. Season with soy, salt and sugar..
- Add steak and then bring to a boil and thicken with cornflour..
If you find this Marinaded steak strips with noodles recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.