Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Salt and chilli crispy mushrooms recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Salt and chilli crispy mushrooms recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salt and chilli crispy mushrooms recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a lot of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you go to the grocery since it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? One nutritious substitute that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. If this is not to your liking on its own, try adding fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to salt and chilli crispy mushrooms recipe. You can cook salt and chilli crispy mushrooms using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Salt and chilli crispy mushrooms:
- Use 180 of g-200g Enoki mushrooms (you can use any mushrooms).
- Provide 70 of plain flour.
- Take 30 of corn flour.
- You need 70 ml of cold water (can can more if needed).
- You need 1 pinch of salt and pepper.
- You need of Some coriander, red chilli and sea salt for garnish.
- You need 2 cups of vegetable cooking oil.
Steps to make Salt and chilli crispy mushrooms:
- Seperate your mushrooms up (I use enoki mushrooms so they are quit small already but if you use another bigger size mushrooms you need to slice them up). Mix your flour mixture with cold water until all combine then add your mushrooms in. Seasoning it with salt and pepper and mix well until the batter coated the mushrooms..
- Turn a saucepan or wok on medium heat, add vegetable cooking oil in and wait until your cooking oil hot for a few min. Put some mushrooms in little by little, at this point leave your mushrooms first and let it cook at the bottom side for a few min then turn over. Once cooked both side, transfer to kitchen paper and get the oil off..
- Put into a serving bowl and top with coriander, chilli and seasalt. It’s so tasty and moreish..
If you find this Salt and chilli crispy mushrooms recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.