Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Manchow Soup / Veg soup topped with Crispy fried noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Manchow Soup / Veg soup topped with Crispy fried noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Approach to Track Your Food.
When you go on a diet one of the primary things that you will learn is that it is important to keep an eye on what you eat during the day. Keeping a food record makes it possible to recognize the foods you are eating as well as the foods you aren’t eating. For example, after maintaining a food log for a few days, you might see that you are not eating very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. Writing all of it down will help you see precisely which parts of your diet plan really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
You need to be very particular when you write down the things that you are eating. It isn’t enough to list “salad” in your food record. You must record each of the ingredients within that salad as well as the type of dressing on it. You must also note down the amount of of the foods you are eating. “Cereal” is just not beneficial, although “one cup Shredded Wheat” is. Don’t forget that the more of some thing you eat, the more calories you are going to ingest so you need to list out the measurements of what you eat so that you will know just how many calories you take in and will need to burn.
What sort of mood are you in when you eat? Write it down! This could show you whether or not you use food to solve emotional issues. This will likely show you whether or not you gravitate in the direction of particular foods based on your mood. Lots of us will reach naturally for processed food when we feel disappointed or angry and we are more likely to choose healthy options when we feel happy or content. Not only will this let you notice when you reach for specific foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) selections on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to manchow soup / veg soup topped with crispy fried noodles recipe. You can have manchow soup / veg soup topped with crispy fried noodles using 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Manchow Soup / Veg soup topped with Crispy fried noodles:
- Get of For the veg stock.
- Take 200 gms of About Bottle Gourd.
- Take 80 gms of About coriander stalk & bulb parts of Spring onion.
- Take 80 gms of About Carrot.
- Provide 60 gms of About French beans.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Get 1 of veg stock cube (Maggi/ Knorr brand).
- Provide as per taste of Salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp of crushed black pepper.
- Prepare 3 litres of water.
- Get of For Tempering/ Garnishing.
- Use 1 tsp of veg oil + 1 tbsp butter.
- Provide 1/2 cup of veggies…carrot/ beans.
- Provide 7-8 of Garlic cloves chopped.
- Prepare 1 of green chilli chopped (optional).
- Use as per taste of Salt.
- Get 1 pinch of black pepper.
- Provide As required of Spring onion chopped for garnishing.
- Use 1 of small amount of crispy fried noodles (optional).
- Use of For thickening.
- You need 1.5tbsp-2 tbsp of s corn flour + 4-5 tbsps water.
Steps to make Manchow Soup / Veg soup topped with Crispy fried noodles:
- Put all the veggies, veg stock cube, ginger garlic paste, salt as per taste, black pepper and water and boil it for an hour till the veggies become soft..
- Strain the veg broth and smash and press the veggies as much as you can to take out the stock or you can blend all veggies in the broth too if you love that way..
- Chop the garlic, carrot, beans and spring onion. Deep Fry the boiled noodles (as much quantity you want…I just took little from the noodles I was going to make chow mein and fried it till it was crispy in a strainer / jali like a nest… could not take pics as my mobile was hijacked at that time by my son). Take oil & butter in a pan,once heated add in the garlic saute, add in veggies, salt and black pepper and saute for less than 5 mins..
- Keep aside little for garnishing and add the rest to the broth and let it simmer for about 5 mins till you prepare the cornflour slurry..
- Once cornflour slurry is ready, add it to the soup mixing it simultaneously so that no lumps forms. Let it cook for at least 3-4 minutes. Your soup will thicken up. (If you want more thicker soup,you can add more cornflour.) Your soup is ready…pour it in a serving bowl, garnish with Fried Crispy noodles, sauteed veggies and spring onion and serve hot. Bon Appetit!!!.
If you find this Manchow Soup / Veg soup topped with Crispy fried noodles recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.