Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Easy homemade stir fry honey and soy egg noodles with mushrooms recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy homemade stir fry honey and soy egg noodles with mushrooms recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy homemade stir fry honey and soy egg noodles with mushrooms recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Opting to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a lot of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making a few modest changes.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to change everything immediately or that you should altogether do away with certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than wholly modifying your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you get used to the taste of healthy foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate in the past.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy homemade stir fry honey and soy egg noodles with mushrooms recipe. You can have easy homemade stir fry honey and soy egg noodles with mushrooms using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy homemade stir fry honey and soy egg noodles with mushrooms:
- Prepare 150 g of pack medium egg noodle.
- Get 1 cup of broccoli (chopped up).
- Prepare 1 of carrot (cut into matchsticks).
- You need 1 cup of cabbage (sliced).
- Provide 1 pack of shiitake mushrooms (you can use other mushrooms).
- Prepare 2 cups of beansprouts.
- Use 1 of garlic (finely chopped).
- Get 2 tbsp of vegetable cooking oil.
- Provide of Honey and Soy sauce.
- Provide 3 tbsp of soysauce.
- Take 2 tbsp of honey.
- Provide 1 clove of garlic (minced).
- You need 1 tbsp of corn flour.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt and pepper.
- Use 1 tsp of sesame oil (optional).
- Prepare 1 tsp of sesame seed (optional).
Instructions to make Easy homemade stir fry honey and soy egg noodles with mushrooms:
- Add your sauce mix (soy sauce, honey, minced garlic, corn flour and salt and pepper) in a bowl until all combined. Prep all your vegetables and noodles..
- On a medium heat pan or wok, add cooking oil in follow bu finely chopped garlic, stir until garlic become crisp and yellow. Add your mushrooms in and cook for a few minutes..
- Add your vegetable start from the one that take longer to cook, carrot, cabbage, broccoli. Quick stir on medium heat for a few min then add egg noodles in and mix them all..
- Add your sauce in and at this point you need to mix them really quick because you want your sauce be nicely coated on your stir fried and the sauce will turn to a nice and glossy sauce (with the help of corn flour) then you can add beansprounts in at the last stage, mix well and turn the heat off..
If you find this Easy homemade stir fry honey and soy egg noodles with mushrooms recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.