Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kimchi Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kimchi Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. While we’re always being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most people typically believe that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make some small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
These more nutritious food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. If you currently eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kimchi soup recipe. You can cook kimchi soup using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Kimchi Soup:
- You need 1 tsp of plus 1 tbsp oil,.
- Prepare 3 of ⁄4 cup brown rice or noodles.
- Prepare 1 of small white onion, halved lengthwise and sliced into half moons.
- Get 1 of small zucchini, trimmed, halved lengthwise and sliced 1⁄4-inch thick.
- Use 1 cup of peeled and grated carrots or chopped.
- Provide 1 1/2-2 tbsp of Korean chile paste (aka Gochujang).
- Prepare 3 cups of vegetable broth.
- You need 1 cup of sliced shiitake mushrooms, stemmed.
- Use 2 cups of silken tofu, drained and cut into 8 pieces.
- Get 1 1/2 cups of kimchi, drained and roughly chopped.
- Provide 4 of large eggs.
- You need 3 tbsp of chopped fresh chives.
Steps to make Kimchi Soup:
- In a small saucepan on medium, heat 1 tsp oil. Add rice and toast, stirring constantly until opaque, 1 to 2 minutes. Add 1 1/2 cups water, increase heat to high and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer until water is absorbed and rice is cooked through, about 45 minutes. Remove from heat and keep covered for 10 minutes or you could use noodles, cook as per packet instructions and set aside..
- In a large saucepan on medium-high, heat remaining 1 tbsp oil. Add onion, zucchini and carrots and cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are soft, about 6 minutes. Add chili paste and continue cooking until flavors blend, stirring frequently, about 2 minutes. Add broth and 2 cups water. Increase heat to high, cover and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and simmer, covered, until vegetables are just tender, 3 to 4 minutes. Add mushrooms and tofu and simmer, covered, until mushroom.
- Are cooked, Divide kimchi among serving bowls and keep close at hand. Crack 1 egg into a small bowl and gently tip it into simmering broth. Set a timer for 2 minutes for soft yolks or 3 minutes for firmer yolks. Quickly repeat with remaining eggs. When timer goes off, ladle first egg into 1 of the bowls, doing your best to keep yolk intact. Repeat with remaining eggs in order in which you added them. Divide remaining soup among bowls. Sprinkle with chives and serve with rice or noodles.
If you find this Kimchi Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.