Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Basic Clear Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Basic Clear Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Basic Clear Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Opting to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. People typically believe that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out several simple changes.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. While you may already consume a lot of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to basic clear soup recipe. To cook basic clear soup you only need 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Basic Clear Soup:
- Take 4 cups of Dashi *find about ‘Dashi Stock’ at http://www.hirokoliston.com/dashi-stock/.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Salt.
- You need 1 tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- Provide of <Add two or three of the following>.
- Get of *Note: Large vegetables need to be cut into small pieces or slices.
- You need 1/2-1 block of Tofu.
- Provide 1-2 of Egg.
- Provide 100-200 g of Chicken Balls.
- Prepare 100 g of Fish.
- Provide of Clams.
- Take 100-200 g of Prawn Balls.
- Take of Mushrooms (Shiitake, Enoki, Shimeji, Maitake, Oyster Mushroom).
- You need 5-6 of Snow Peas.
- Provide 1/4 bunch of Garlic Chives.
- You need 1/4 bunch of Spinach.
- Prepare 1/4-1/2 of Carrot.
Instructions to make Basic Clear Soup:
- Heat Dashi Stock (OR Water & Dashi Powder) in a large saucepan or a pot, add the ingredients and cook them in the stock until cooked. *Note: Use about 2 teaspoons Dashi Powder for 4 cups Water OR according to the instruction on the package..
- Note: You should season the soup before adding Tofu, Egg, already cooked Vegetables or anything that can be cooked quickly..
- Season the soup with Salt and Soy Sauce. Sprinkle with finely chopped Spring Onions and serve..
- *Yuzu Peel: A small piece of Yuzu Peel can be added instead of Spring Onion. As Clear Soup has a very delicate flavour, Yuzu Peel, that has a wonderful fragrance, makes the soup smell and taste nicer. Only if you are lucky to find Yuzu Fruit..
- *Mitsuba: Mitsuba, Japanese parsley, is also popularly used to add a fragrance to the Clear Soup. But I know Mitsuba is also very difficult to find..
If you find this Basic Clear Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.