Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Lasagna soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Lasagna soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lasagna soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. In all likelihood, a lot of people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, though, simply making a few minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping as you most likely buy a lot of items out of habit. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? A good healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been shown to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Obviously, it’s easy to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lasagna soup recipe. To make lasagna soup you only need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Lasagna soup:
- Use 1 of diced onion.
- Provide 5 of diced garlic gloves.
- Provide 2 tbsp of oregano.
- Take 400 g of crushed tomatoes.
- Use 0,5-1 l of vegetable broth.
- Get 250 g of lentils (uncooked).
- Provide 100 g of lasagna noodles (broken into big pieces, like ravioli).
- Provide of Plenty of spinach.
- Provide of Vegan cheese.
- Use of Nutritional yeast, salt, pepper,…
Instructions to make Lasagna soup:
- Saute onion and garlic in oil.
- Add tomato paste and oregano. Add crushed tomatoes, vegetable broth and lentils. Cook for 10mins..
- Add lasagna noodles. Cook for 10-15mins..
- Add spinach, cheese, nutritional yeast and spices to taste..
If you find this Lasagna soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.