Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Roasted Cod in Prosecco Asian Style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted Cod in Prosecco Asian Style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making a few simple changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery as you most likely buy many food items out of habit. As an example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? One nutritious option that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy eating plan.
To sum up, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted cod in prosecco asian style recipe. To make roasted cod in prosecco asian style you only need 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Roasted Cod in Prosecco Asian Style:
- You need 250 g of cod.
- Prepare 8-10 of spring onions.
- Use 2 tbsp of runny honey.
- You need 2 tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- Use 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Use 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Use 5-6 of shiitake mushrooms (halves them).
- You need 2 of Thai bird eye chilli (finely sliced).
- Prepare 1 handful of Goji Berries.
- Use of Sauce.
- Prepare 100 g of mirin.
- Take 1 of big knob of butter.
- Take 1 pinch of salt.
- Get 20 g of plain flour.
- You need 1 bunch of Pak choi (chopped in half).
- Take 1/2 of lime.
- Take 100 ml of prosecco (optional).
- Use of If you don’t want to use prosecco you can use sparkling flavoured water instead.
Steps to make Roasted Cod in Prosecco Asian Style:
- Heat up oven to 180 degrees. Take a baking tray, line it up with kitchen foil. Cut end of spring onions off and lay them on the baking tray. Then add 2 pieces of cod on top of spring onions..
- Coat your cod with soy sauce, fish sauce and oyster sauce. Add chilli on top. Place mushroom around the cod. Put in oven for 12 min..
- Making sauce : Put better, Kirin, salt and Prosecco into a small pan. Bring to the boil. Then add flour in and whisk well until smooth. You can pass the sauce through a sieve to get rid of those few lumpy bits. Turn your heat off..
- On a small saucepan, add water and bring to boil. Add a little bit of salt and pakchoi in and cook for 5 min..
- When your cod cooked, coat it with honey and put back in under high heat for a few min..
- Plate up ; add your sauce then cod and spring onion, mushroom in. Add pak choi and add some more sauce on top. Can add a wedge of lime before serve..
- An extra decoration with edible heart. I use grated parmasan sprinkle on a medium heat pan. Try to make it heart shape. One it melts and form to shape, turn heat of and leave it to cool..
If you find this Roasted Cod in Prosecco Asian Style recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.