Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Kısır (Bulgur Salad) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Kısır (Bulgur Salad) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kısır (Bulgur Salad) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are a lot of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. It may be that you already believe that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kısır (bulgur salad) recipe. You can have kısır (bulgur salad) using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Kısır (Bulgur Salad):
- Use 300 gr of koftelik (thin) bulgur.
- Take 200 ml of boiling water.
- Use 1 of big onion (fine chopped).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of sweet pepper paste.
- Use 3 of fresh onions (fine chopped).
- Provide 1 cup of cucumber (fine chopped).
- Prepare 30 gr of parsley (fine chopped).
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare of Salt, pepper, ground mint, ground cumin, mild chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sour pomegranate sauce or 1 lemon juice.
Instructions to make Kısır (Bulgur Salad):
- Place bulgur in a deep bowl or pan and add boiling water inside close it with a lid or cling film. Wait for 15 mins..
- In another sauce pan, place oil and chopped onions and fry them until getting soft. Add tomato paste and pepper paste..
- Mix all greens and cucumber in another deep bowl..
- Mix fried onion tomato sauce with your bulgur. Stir and mix them well. Add your chopped greens, salt, pepper and all spices inside. Add lemon juice or pomegranate sauce. Mix them well. Enjoy!!! 🥰🥰.
If you find this Kısır (Bulgur Salad) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.