Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Fusilli con tonno recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Fusilli con tonno recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fusilli con tonno recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that many people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
These healthier food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It can also be beneficial for your skin as it is a superb source of vitamin E. If you presently are eating plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fusilli con tonno recipe. To make fusilli con tonno you only need 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Fusilli con tonno:
- Take Packet of fusilli gigante pasta (see tip).
- Prepare Tin of drained tuna.
- Provide Spoonful of capers.
- You need Handful of pitted black olives – chopped.
- Prepare Tin of chopped tomatoes.
- Provide of Olive oil.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Take of Fresh parsley to serve.
- You need Clove of garlic (see tip).
Instructions to make Fusilli con tonno:
- Bring a pot of salted water to the boil and cook pasta according to instructions. Cook garlic gently in olive oil for a min or two. Add the capers and cook for another min. Remove garlic.
- Now add the tomatoes and chopped up olives. Stir and add the drained tuna. Simmer while the pasta finishes cooking.
- Drain pasta al dente. Add to sauce and mix well. Serve with fresh parsley.
If you find this Fusilli con tonno recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.