Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Spaghetti recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Spaghetti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spaghetti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snack foods.
We are very mindful that having healthy snacks can help us really feel better in our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. This can be a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between snacks. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
If you’re not allergic to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds offer a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. These kinds of nuts have plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey which induces drowsiness, is available in almonds. Nevertheless, you will not need a nap after eating almonds. Rather, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Almonds often provide a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spaghetti recipe. To cook spaghetti you need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Spaghetti:
- You need 500 g of pasta.
- Get 680 g of tomato pasta sauce.
- Prepare 2 of canned button mushrooms, sliced.
- Prepare 660 g of sayur sawi/ Sio Pek Chye. Seperate stalk and leaves.
- You need 600 g of prawns.
- You need 250 g of Minced Mutton meat.
- You need 250 g of mixed veggies.
- Get 1 of red onion minced.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic minced.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- Use of water.
- Take of salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Spaghetti:
- Boil pasta as per packet instructions and set aside..
- Add olive oil into a wok and heat up. Then add the minced onions and garlic. Add two tbsp of tomato sauce..
- Add frozen prawns until cooked. Next add mutton meat and mixed veggies..
- Insert the stalks and mushrooms. Once the stalks are cooked, add the leaves..
- Cook for 15 minutes and add in water, salt and pepper as desired..
If you find this Spaghetti recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.