Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Soba Noodles With Chicken & Shiitake Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Soba Noodles With Chicken & Shiitake Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. There are numerous diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re always being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few small changes.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food because it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? A superb healthy option can be porridge oats which have been proven to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
To sum up, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to soba noodles with chicken & shiitake soup recipe. You can cook soba noodles with chicken & shiitake soup using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Soba Noodles With Chicken & Shiitake Soup:
- Get 2 of servings Soba Noodles.
- Prepare 200 g of Chicken Fillets.
- Get 1 pinch of Salt.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Potato Starch Flour *optional.
- Prepare 1-2 teaspoons of Oil.
- Take 2 of thick Spring Onions *cut into 4cm in length.
- Use 4-6 of Shiitake Mushrooms *cut in half.
- You need of <Soup>.
- Prepare of Shichimi (Japanese Chilli Spice Mix).
- Prepare 400 ml of Dashi Stock *OR 400ml Water & 3/4 teaspoon Dashi Powder.
- Take 2 tablespoons of Sake (Rice wine).
- Get 4 tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- Get 4 tablespoons of Mirin.
Instructions to make Soba Noodles With Chicken & Shiitake Soup:
- Cut Chicken Fillets into large bite size pieces, lightly season with Salt. Coat with Potato Starch Flour, but it is optional..
- Heat Oil in a frying pan over medium heat, cook Chicken and Spring Onion until partially browned. You don’y need to cook them through..
- Place all the soup ingredients in a saucepan, add Shiitake, and bring to the boil. Add pan-fried Chicken and Spring Onion, and cook over medium heat for several minutes..
- Meanwhile, cook Soba Noodles according to the instruction on the package. When cooked, drain, rinse under water if you serve the noodles and soup separately, and drain well..
- Pour the soup in a bowl, sprinkle with some Shichimi (Japanese Chilli Spice Mix), place the cooled noodles on a plate, and serve separately. When you eat, pick up a mouthful of noodles and dip them into the soup, and eat..
- Note: Alternatively, place drained hot noodles in a large bowl, pour the soup over and serve..
If you find this Soba Noodles With Chicken & Shiitake Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.