Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tofu and vegetables in soy-oyster sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tofu and vegetables in soy-oyster sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Opting to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing some simple changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping since you most probably choose a lot of food items out of habit. For example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. One heart-healthy option that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy diet.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tofu and vegetables in soy-oyster sauce recipe. To cook tofu and vegetables in soy-oyster sauce you only need 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Tofu and vegetables in soy-oyster sauce:
- Use 350 gram of tofu(indonesian tahu).
- Prepare 3 stalks of spring onions, chopped.
- Use 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- Provide of Canola oil.
- Prepare 2 table spoon of soy sauce.
- Take 200 gram of young green beans.
- Take 200 gram of shiitake mushrooms.
- Take of Corn starch.
- Prepare 1 table spoon of oyster sauce.
- Provide 2 cm of fresh ginger, grated.
Instructions to make Tofu and vegetables in soy-oyster sauce:
- Cut the tofu to 2.5 cm cubes. Roll them in corn starch. Shallow fry all sides in non stick pan with some canola oil. Put them on paper towel to keep them crispy not oily..
- Wash and cut green beans to 2 5 pieces. Wash and cut mushrooms. Heat the oil in other pan or wok, when pan is hot saute spring onions and gatlic and ginger for seconds.Now add mushrooms and green beans and saute for 1 minute. Add oyster sauce and soy sauce and one cup of water. Cover the pan. Let vegetables become soft but still crunchy for few minutes. Turn off the heat and add fried tofu cubes. Stir and serve with hot steamed jasmine rice..
If you find this Tofu and vegetables in soy-oyster sauce recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.