Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Soba Noodle Soup With Chicken & Asian Mushrooms recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Soba Noodle Soup With Chicken & Asian Mushrooms recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out several small changes.
Initially, you will have to be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you don’t want to eat. For example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it contains. Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to soba noodle soup with chicken & asian mushrooms recipe. You can have soba noodle soup with chicken & asian mushrooms using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Soba Noodle Soup With Chicken & Asian Mushrooms:
- Take 4 cups of Dashi Stock *OR Water 4 cups & 2 teaspoons Dashi Powder.
- Use 2 tablespoons of Sake (Rice Wine).
- Take 1 teaspoon of Salt.
- Prepare 2-3 tablespoons of Soy Sauce *OR as required.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Mirin.
- Take 4 of servings Soba Noodles.
- Prepare 1-2 of Bok Choy *OR other green vegetables.
- Get 1 of Spring Onion *finely chopped.
- Prepare of Shichimi (Japanese Chilli Spice Mix).
- You need of <Topping>.
- Prepare 300 g of Chicken Thigh Fillets.
- Take 1 pinch of Salt.
- Use 300 g of Asian Mushrooms *e.g. Shimeji, Shiitake, Oyster Mushrooms, etc.
- Use 1/2 tablespoon of Oil.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Sugar.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Mirin.
- Take 2 tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
Steps to make Soba Noodle Soup With Chicken & Asian Mushrooms:
- To make soup, place Dashi Stock, Sake (Rice Wine), Salt, Soy Sauce, Mirin into a saucepan and bring to the boil, and simmer for a few minutes..
- Cut Chicken fillets into bite-size pieces and season with 1 pinch of Salt. Cut or tear Mushrooms into the size that is easy to eat. Wash Bok Choy and cut large leaves in half..
- Heat Oil in a frying pan, cook Chicken and Mushrooms. When Chicken is cooked, add Sugar, Mirin and Soy Sauce, and cook until sauce is almost gone..
- Cook Soba Noodles in the plenty of boiling water for 1 to 2 minutes, then add Bok Choy and cook them together until Soba Noodles are cooked. Drain well. *Note: You may wish to cook them separately..
- Place cooked and drained hot Soba Noodles in serving bowls, place Bok Choy, Chicken and Mushrooms on top, add some finely chopped Spring Onion, then pour hot soup. Sprinkle with some Shichimi (Japanese Chilli Spice Mix) and enjoy..
If you find this Soba Noodle Soup With Chicken & Asian Mushrooms recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.