Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chilli prawn linguine (with lime salad) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chilli prawn linguine (with lime salad) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the change from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chilli prawn linguine (with lime salad) recipe. You can have chilli prawn linguine (with lime salad) using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chilli prawn linguine (with lime salad):
- Use 170 g of linguine pasta.
- Provide 100 g of sugar snap peas.
- Use 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 1 of garlic clove.
- Prepare 1 of large red chilli.
- Prepare 200 g of raw king prawns.
- Provide 250 g of mini plum tomatoes.
- Use of Fresh basil.
- Take of Side Salad.
- Take leaves of Salad.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Greek yoghurt.
- Get 1 of lime.
- Use 1 tsp of golden caster sugar.
- Take of Salt & pepper.
Steps to make Chilli prawn linguine (with lime salad):
- SALAD DRESSING: – Mix Greek yoghurt with the juice of 1 lime and caster sugar. Season with salt & pepper. Pour over salad leaves and place to one side..
- Place linguine into a large saucepan and cover with boiling water. Set a timer for 10 mins..
- Meanwhile heat the olive oil in a large frying pan. Add finely chopped garlic and deseeded finely chopped chilli. Fry gently for 30 secs (don’t let the garlic brown)..
- Add raw king prawns to the frying pan and cook over a high heat for 3 mins until pink..
- Add sliced tomatoes to the king prawns and cook for a further 3 mins until softened..
- When the timer for the pasta goes off add sugar snap peas to the pasta and cook for a further two mins..
- Drain the pasta & sugar snaps and mix into the frying pan..
- Serve with fresh basil, a grating of Parmesan and the side salad.
If you find this Chilli prawn linguine (with lime salad) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.