Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Zero fuss ‘fried’ rice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Zero fuss ‘fried’ rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Zero fuss ‘fried’ rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Vitality.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of well being. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Eating on the run may be much healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain foods is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to zero fuss ‘fried’ rice recipe. You can cook zero fuss ‘fried’ rice using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Zero fuss ‘fried’ rice:
- Get 2 of small carrots.
- Use 1 of small chicken breast.
- Get 4 of dried shiitake mushrooms.
- Use 1 of egg.
- Use 1 cup of rice.
- Prepare of Spring onions.
- Take of Oyster sauce, sesame oil, dark soy sauce, salt and pepper for seasoning.
Instructions to make Zero fuss ‘fried’ rice:
- Soak dried shiitake mushrooms until soft..
- Chop ingredients into small pieces. Use scissors for chicken and mushrooms, it’s easier ;).
- Season chicken with a bit of salt and pepper..
- Wash rice, add water to level slightly lower than normal for a cup of rice. Then throw in carrots and chicken pieces. Stir and mix the ingredients in the rice cooker and then start..
- Take a 15min shower..
- When rice is about to be done, throw in the mushroom and crack the egg in. Break egg yolk, stir and mix a bit more..
- Season the rice with oyster sauce, dark sauce, sesame oil and more pepper..
- When rice is done, add spring onions. Serve with tomatoes. *I push the cook button again here as I feel the rice was still too wet to my liking. That helped a bit.*.
If you find this Zero fuss ‘fried’ rice recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.