Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pasta fagioli e cozze recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pasta fagioli e cozze recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Goodies.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of well being. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Yogurt can be a snack many people neglect. Sometimes people elect to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the right idea. Low fat yogurt would make a amazing snack, nonetheless. It is a protein-rich source of nutritious nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help preserve the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by most people. Fast hint: select unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. This minimizes your sugar consumption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pasta fagioli e cozze recipe. To cook pasta fagioli e cozze you only need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Pasta fagioli e cozze:
- Use 1 kg of live fresh mussels.
- You need Tin of cannellini beans – drained.
- You need 300 g of short pasta.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic.
- Use to taste of Chopped Fresh chilli – peperoncino.
- You need of Olive oil.
- Get 2 tablespoons of passata sauce.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Provide of Fresh parsley.
- Prepare 500 ml of approx of water.
Instructions to make Pasta fagioli e cozze:
- Start with the mussels. Wash and clean well, remove the beard. Cook one of the cloves of garlic in a little olive oil. When slightly brown, remove and add the mussels. Cover and steam for about 3-4 mins on medium heat until they are open and have released their water. Using a slotted spoon, remove, cool a bit and shell. Set a side.
- Take the water the mussels released and strain into a jug using kitchen paper as a filter to make the stock. Set a side.
- Now in the same pan, cook the other clove of garlic, chilli and some parsley in olive oil. When garlic is brown, remove it. Add the drained beans and cook for another 2 mins. Now add the stock and water and bring to the boil.
- When boiling, add the passata sauce, salt and then the pasta. Stir continuously for about 2 mins, then reduce heat to medium. Stir occasionally for remaining cooking time written on the packet. Right at the end, add the mussels to heat through.
- By now the sauce should be dense and creamy. Serve with more fresh parsley and a drizzle of olive oil.
If you find this Pasta fagioli e cozze recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.