Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Quick and simple British bolognese pasta recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Quick and simple British bolognese pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick and simple British bolognese pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Treats.
We are all aware that eating healthy snacks can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. When we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A little bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have so many options. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
If you might be looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A slice of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Make the change from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily available. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to quick and simple british bolognese pasta recipe. You can have quick and simple british bolognese pasta using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Quick and simple British bolognese pasta:
- Provide 350-400 grams of pasta.
- Prepare 500 grams of minced beef.
- You need 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Use 2 cloves of garlic (chopped to small pieces).
- You need 1 of medium onion (finely chopped).
- Prepare 1 of small- medium carrot.
- Use 2 Tbsp of dried oregano.
- Use 400 ml (1 can) of chopped tomatoes.
- Get 2 Tbsp of tomatoes puree.
- Get 2 of oxo cubes (stock cubes).
- Take 300 ml of water.
- Prepare of Salt & pepper.
- Get of Some grated parmesan cheese for serving.
Steps to make Quick and simple British bolognese pasta:
- Heat up the pan and cook garlic & onion with low heat until they are soften. Don’t forget to season them with salt & pepper when you cook them..
- Add minced beef & 1 Tbsp of oregano. Cook the beef with medium to high heat..
- When the beef’s cooked, add chopped tomatoes and tomatoes puree. Grate some carrot into the sauce..
- Add oxo cubes or stock cubes in. Then add 300 ml of warm water. Add the rest of oregano. Let it cook and simmer in medium low heat. Taste it. Add salt & pepper, if needed..
- Cook pasta as per the direction on the packet. Don’t for to add salt & some oil when you cook pasta as it will help the pasta to taste good and not stick together. Then drain your pasta and add around 2 Tbsp of pasta water into the sauce..
- Add cooked pasta into the sauce. Then turn of the heat. Coat pasta with the bolognese sauce..
- Serve pasta with grated parmesan cheese..
If you find this Quick and simple British bolognese pasta recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.