Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Parmigiana Pasta Bake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Parmigiana Pasta Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Parmigiana Pasta Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most people typically think that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out several small changes.
You can see results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make considerable changes at once. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will find that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to parmigiana pasta bake recipe. To make parmigiana pasta bake you only need 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Parmigiana Pasta Bake:
- Prepare 500 g of short curly pasta (we used gemelli).
- You need 1 of small aubergine.
- Take 2 of courgettes.
- Get 1 tin of tomato passata/sauce.
- Prepare 1 handful of dried oregano.
- Use of Salt and pepper.
- Use 1 of chilli deseeded and finely chopped.
- Get 1 of large onion, finely chopped.
- Use 2 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- Use 30-50 g of breadcrumbs.
- Provide 50 g of parmesan.
- Provide 1 of mozzarella ball.
Steps to make Parmigiana Pasta Bake:
- Chop the courgettes and aubergine into small cubes and toss them in some salt.
- Fry the onion and garlic in a large pan with a little olive oil for 5 mins or until soft.
- Add the chilli, aubergine and courgettes and cook for about 10 mins.
- Meanwhile; Boil a large pan of salted water and tip the pasta in. Cook according to the pack instructions till it’s soft but not too soft. Drain and tip into a large dish and leave aside..
- When the aubergine and courgettes are soft, pour in the tomato tin and stir in the oregano and seasoning.
- Bring the sauce to a simmer for 5 mins to coat the veg.
- Pour the vegetable mix over the pasta and stir so the pasta is coated and the vegetables are mixed among the pasta..
- Tear the mozzarella into smaller blobs and dot around the pasta. Grate over the Parmesan and sprinkle over the breadcrumbs and crack some more black pepper over the top to make a cheesy, crumby topping!.
- Bake in the oven (around 180-200c) for 30-40 mins until the topping is golden and crispy.
If you find this Parmigiana Pasta Bake recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.