Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Spaghetti della nonna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spaghetti della nonna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Snacks.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of well being. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more healthy feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
While searching for a convenient wholesome snack, don’t forget about yogurt. In fact, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. Low fat yogurt would make a amazing snack, however. It is made up of a great deal of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Yogurt unites wonderfully with nuts along with seeds. This reduces your sugar consumption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spaghetti della nonna recipe. To make spaghetti della nonna you only need 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Spaghetti della nonna:
- Use 500 g of spaghetti.
- You need 1 of small aubergine.
- Prepare 10-12 of cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare Handful of fresh basil.
- Get 80 g of mozzarella – buffalo if possible.
- Use Clove of garlic.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Take to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Spaghetti della nonna:
- First of all, prepare your ingredients. Wash, dry and dice the aubergine. Wash, dry and quarter the tomatoes. Bring a pot of salted water to the boil and cook pasta according to instructions. Meanwhile, heat oil in a pan, add the garlic and cook on medium heat for 1-2 minutes. Remove garlic and add the aubergine..
- After about 5 minutes the aubergine should start to brown. Now add the tomatoes. Let the tomatoes break down and simmer while the pasta finishes cooking. Tear up some basil and add to sauce.
- Drain pasta al dente. Add to sauce and mix. Now add some chopped mozzarella and mix again. Serve immediately and enjoy.
If you find this Spaghetti della nonna recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.