Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Stir Fried Sticky Rice Cakes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stir Fried Sticky Rice Cakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stir Fried Sticky Rice Cakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snack foods.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Finding goodies that help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Try eating almonds unless you suffer from nut allergies. Almonds offer a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Various minerals and vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. They generally do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. However, you may not need a nap after consuming almonds. Rather they will just help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Your emotional level can sometimes be lifted by simply eating almonds.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stir fried sticky rice cakes recipe. You can cook stir fried sticky rice cakes using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Stir Fried Sticky Rice Cakes:
- Take of The Meat marinade:.
- You need 225 g of Pork shoulder or tenderloin.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cornstarch.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of soy sauce.
- Get 1 teaspoon of oil.
- Prepare of Ingredients:.
- You need 400 g of rice cakes.
- Prepare 3 cups of cabbage or baby bok coy.
- Get 6 of dried shiitake mushrooms, soaked in warm water for 1 hour.
- Get 1 cup of fresh shiitake mushrooms.
- Get 3 of spring onion.
- Prepare 5 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 tablespoon of chinese cooking wine.
- Get 1 tablespoon of dark soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of light soy sauce.
- Get 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce.
- Provide of Salt and pepper and a pinch of sugar.
Steps to make Stir Fried Sticky Rice Cakes:
- Slice the pork into thin slices and mix well in a bowl with 1 teaspoon each of cornstarch, soy sauce, and oil..
- Rinse the rice cakes in the water and drain..
- Wash the cabbage and bok coy. If using cabbage, cut into 1 inch slices, if using baby bok coy, just separate the leaves..
- Slice the soaked dried mushrooms and the fresh mushrooms..
- Clean and slice the scallions into 2 inch piece..
- Mince your garlic and set aside..
- Heat the wok over high heat until smoking and add 1 tablespoon oil to coat the wok and sear the pork..
- Add garlic, scallion, cabbage or baby bok coy and the mushrooms. Stir fry on high heat for a minute and add chinese cooking wine..
- Add the rice cakes and mix well, stir fry for 30 seconds and then cover for 1 minutes..
- Remove cover and add the soy sauce, oyster sauce, salt, pepper and sugar. Mix well and stir fry until rice cakes are cooked through but still chewy..
- Plate and serve..
If you find this Stir Fried Sticky Rice Cakes recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.