Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Emilys Epic Burger recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Emilys Epic Burger recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Emilys Epic Burger recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snacks.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a wonderful alternative as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer you many health benefits. Almonds can be a natural way to obtain B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey which induces drowsiness, is available in almonds. But whenever you eat almonds, you do not feel like you need to sleep a while. These nuts unwind the muscles and provide a general sense of peace. Your emotional state can often be lifted by simply eating almonds.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to emilys epic burger recipe. You can cook emilys epic burger using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Emilys Epic Burger:
- You need 2 lb of good quality mince beef.
- You need 2 tbsp of steak seasoning.
- You need of Salt and Pepper (a really good sprinkle you need a good amount).
- Use of Garnishes (optional).
- Use Slices of Cheese.
- Take of Tomato sliced.
- Get of Ketchup or bbq sauce.
- Provide of Lettuce.
- Get of Mustard thin layer on bun.
- You need of Mayonnaise.
- Provide of Gherkins sliced.
- Take of Large bread bun toasted.
Instructions to make Emilys Epic Burger:
- Throw the minced beef in a large bowl, add the seasoning and salt and mix well!.
- Leave to stand for 10 mins at least..
- I use a large cookie cutter for my burger mould. Spoon in a press down firmly. Underneath, I have baking paper so it doesn’t stick!.
- Let them rest in the fridge to firm up for 15 mins..
- I use an electronic griddle which speeds up the time it cooks! But you can place them in the oven, frying pan or grill they should take 6 mins each side if flipping them..
- Check they are cooked in the middle and have fun with your favourite ingredients layering up your burger bun!!.
If you find this Emilys Epic Burger recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.