Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Yokohama Ramen recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Yokohama Ramen recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Yokohama Ramen recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who suffer from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
These types of changes can be done with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. If you presently eat lots of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a superb option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of consuming foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Evidently, it’s easy to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to yokohama ramen recipe. To cook yokohama ramen you need 22 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Yokohama Ramen:
- Use of Soup stock*.
- Provide of chicken bone.
- You need of any vegetables.
- You need of Soup seasoning *.
- You need 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Use of pepper.
- Get of vegetable fry*.
- Get 2 of Chinese cabbage.
- Get of carrot.
- Get 2-3 of dried Shiitake mushrooms (soaked).
- You need 6 of boiled shrimps.
- You need of spring onion.
- Get 30 g of thin sliced pork.
- You need 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Chinese chicken paste.
- Use to taste of salt and pepper.
- Provide 2 teaspoon of starch powder +1 cup water.
- Use 1 of boiled egg.
- Prepare of green onion.
- Prepare of Nori seaweed.
- You need of Ramen noodle.
Steps to make Yokohama Ramen:
- Soup stock ingredients: any vegetables and shrimp skin……
- Cook in pressure pan for 30 minutes. And drain..
- Cut vegetables and pork. Fry pork first and put in dish aside. Then fry hard vegetables..
- Fry all vegetables and pork shrimp, and season..
- Sprinkle starch water and cook..
- Boil noodle and make soup..
- Put vegetables fry, soy sauce egg, green onion and Nori..
- Enjoy 😊.
If you find this Yokohama Ramen recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.