Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Meatball pasta recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Meatball pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Meatball pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all probability, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out several small changes.
You can get results without eliminating foods from your diet or make substantial changes at once. Even more crucial than entirely modifying your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Soon enough, you will find that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you will not want to eat the old diet.
To sum up, it is easy to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to meatball pasta recipe. You can cook meatball pasta using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Meatball pasta:
- Use 24 of meatballs.
- Take 3 of white onions.
- Provide 2-3 of garlic cloves.
- You need To taste of Herbs: Mint leaves, oregano, basil – fresh or dry.
- Use 1 pint of beef stock.
- Use 1 of carrot.
- Take 1 Tin / 400 gr of chopped tomatoes.
- Get 1 tbs of Tomato paste.
- You need 500 g of Pasta.
- Provide As needed of Water.
- Provide To taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare To taste of Cheese optional.
Instructions to make Meatball pasta:
- For the sauce, first fry meatballs until browned. Then add the onions finely chopped until softened. Add in herbs.
- Add in finely grated carrot and beef stock and stir..
- Add in chopped tomatoes and purée and a water to cover meatballs then add in salt and pepper..
- Cover and leave to simmer for 30 minutes on very low heat.
- Add pasta to boiling salted water spaghetti works well.
- And serve.
If you find this Meatball pasta recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.