Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Sweet & Spicy Seafood Pasta recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet & Spicy Seafood Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet & Spicy Seafood Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Deciding to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are many illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. People typically believe that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make some small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you do your food shopping as it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? A good healthy option can be porridge oats which have been proven to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet & spicy seafood pasta recipe. To make sweet & spicy seafood pasta you only need 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet & Spicy Seafood Pasta:
- Prepare 450 g of cooked Spaghetti.
- You need 1 cup of Shrimp, deveined.
- Use 1 cup of Squid, cleaned and cut into rings.
- Use 1 cup of Mussels, precooked and removed from shell.
- Prepare 1 c of water (half from mussel & halfpasta water).
- Take 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Get 1 pc of Onion, diced.
- Prepare 5 cloves of Garlic, minced.
- Take 1/2 c of Tomato/Spahetti Sauce.
- Get 1/4 c of Oyster Sauce.
- Get 3 Tbsp of Sugar.
- Use 3 Tbsp of Sriracha, adjust according to preference.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Prepare of Spring onion for garnish.
- Take of Note 1: precook mussel with 2 Tbsp grated ginger.
- You need of Note 2: I use Filipino style spaghetti sauce.
Steps to make Sweet & Spicy Seafood Pasta:
- In a bowl mix together tomato sauce, oyster sauce, sugar and sriracha. Mix until sugar is dissolved..
- Heat oil, saute onion & garlic.
- Add shrimp.
- Add sauce mixture, let it simmer.
- Add squid, after 1 minute add mussel. Mix and simmer.
- Put spaghetti noodles, season with pepper. Mix thoroughly..
If you find this Sweet & Spicy Seafood Pasta recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.