Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Agedashi Tofu Mushroom Sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Agedashi Tofu Mushroom Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Agedashi Tofu Mushroom Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snacks.
We are very mindful that having healthy foods can help us really feel better in our bodies. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Probably the most popular snacks is yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. You can’t beat yogurt any time it comes to a nutritious snack though. It contains a great deal of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help manage the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Yogurt combines wonderfully with nuts and seeds. It’s an excellent way to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily available. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to agedashi tofu mushroom sauce recipe. To cook agedashi tofu mushroom sauce you need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Agedashi Tofu Mushroom Sauce:
- Prepare 500 g of Fresh Momen Tofu *OR medium soft Tofu.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
- Prepare of Potato Starch Flour.
- You need 1 of Spring Onion *finely chopped.
- You need of <Sauce>.
- Take 1 cup of Dashi Stock *OR 1 cup Water & 1/2 teaspoon Dashi Powder.
- Take 100 g of Shiitake, Shimeji or Enoki *OR add as much as you like.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- Take 4 tablespoons of Mirin.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Potato Starch *mixed with 2 teaspoons Water.
Instructions to make Agedashi Tofu Mushroom Sauce:
- Place Tofu on slightly tilted cutting board or plate with a flat-base dish or board as a weight on top, and set aside for 1/2 hour so that excess water would be removed..
- Prepare Mushrooms. Slice Shiitake, or tear Shimeji and cut Enoki into smaller pieces..
- Place Dashi, Soy Sauce and Mirin into a saucepan, add Mushrooms and cook until Mushrooms are soft. Mix Potato Starch with Water and add it to the sauce gradually until the sauce thickens..
- Heat oil to 180℃. Cut Tofu into about 4-5cm size, coat with Potato Starch, and fry until light golden. Drain on a rack or paper towel..
- Place Tofu in a bowl and cover with hot mushroom sauce. Sprinkle some chopped Spring Onion and serve..
If you find this Agedashi Tofu Mushroom Sauce recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.