Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Asian Mushroom Mazegohan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Asian Mushroom Mazegohan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Energy.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between meals. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Whole grain snacks are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch break. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snacks to eat on the go. Make the change from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to asian mushroom mazegohan recipe. To cook asian mushroom mazegohan you need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Asian Mushroom Mazegohan:
- You need 2 cups of (*180ml cup) Short Grain Rice.
- Provide 2 of Eggs *lightly whisked with 1 pinch Salt.
- Provide of Oil for cooking.
- You need 300 g of Asian Mushrooms.
- Prepare of *Shiitake, Shimeji, Oyster Mushrooms, King Brown, Maitake, Black Fungus, etc.
- Provide 1-2 teaspoons of Sesame Oil OR Oil of your choice.
- Provide 1 pinch of Salt.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of Sake *optional.
- Get 1-2 of Spring Onions *finely chopped, save some for topping.
- Get of Toasted Sesame Seeds.
- Get of <Sauce>.
- You need 1 of small piece Ginger *grated.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- Use 1 tablespoons of Mirin.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of Dashi Powder *optional.
Steps to make Asian Mushroom Mazegohan:
- Wash Rice then cook as normal..
- Whisk Eggs and season with 1 pinch Salt. Heat a small amount of Oil in a frying pan over low heat, cook the egg, stirring constantly, until crumbs. Transfer to a bowl and set aside..
- Combine all the sauce ingredients in a small bowl. Cut or tear mushrooms into smaller pieces. Heat Sesame Oil in a frying pan, cook mushrooms. Add 1-2 tablespoons Sake and that will help steam-cook the mushrooms and add extra 'umami'..
- When the mushrooms are cooked, add the sauce and cook for 1 minute to combine. Add the mixture to the cooked rice and mix. Add the egg and chopped Spring Onion as well. Mix well to combine..
- Place some chopped Spring Onion and Toasted Sesame Seeds on top and enjoy..
If you find this Asian Mushroom Mazegohan recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.