Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Stuffing and Herb Green Bean Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffing and Herb Green Bean Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Meals: The Right Way to Do It.
When you begin your diet one of the things you will learn right away is that keeping a food journal is very helpful. Keeping a food record makes it possible to recognize the foods you are eating as well as the foods you are not eating. For example, once you keep a food log for a few days you might notice that even though you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. When you write every thing down you are able to see which parts of your diet must change as well as have an easier time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
But let’s say you’ve been writing everything down and still aren’t slimming down? You can track your meals the correct way or the wrong way. A food record is a lot more than just a basic list of the foods you eat during a day. Other sorts of important information are going to need to be written down also. Here are some of the elements you need to do to be more successful at food tracking.
Write down your feelings whenever you eat. This helps you to explain to you whether or not you turn to food as a reaction to emotional issues. It may also identify the meals you select when you are in certain moods. There are many people who look for junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are quite as likely to choose healthy things when they feel happy and content. Not only will this enable you to notice when you reach for precise foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) alternatives on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffing and herb green bean casserole recipe. You can have stuffing and herb green bean casserole using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Stuffing and Herb Green Bean Casserole:
- Get 1 can of green beans or 2 cups fresh garden beans.
- Get 1/2 of small onion chopped.
- Use 1 of small garlic clove chopped.
- Provide 1/2 cup of chives finely chopped.
- Provide of Seasoning salt.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Take of Pepper.
- Get 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Provide 1 cup of milk.
- Provide 1/2 cup of fresh or 1 small can sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 box of stuffing mix.
- Get of Butter or margarine (for stuffing).
- Prepare of Optional Ingredient:.
- Get 1/2 cup of chopped green onion.
- Take 1/2 cup of french fried onions.
Instructions to make Stuffing and Herb Green Bean Casserole:
- Preheat the oven to 375°. Boil chopped onion and green beans (if fresh) to soften and prepare for bake. (🙄 See, half of these beans were dark purple before boiling, they were wild bush garden beans from my yard) *If using canned green beans then skip this step! But still preheat the oven! 🤣👌😉.
- Add chives, garlic, seasonings, and chopped onion to small casserole baking dish..
- Pour in mushroom soup and milk. Mix well. (Here You can also substitute water for milk if you like or need to 😉👌).
- Add beans and mushrooms to mixture and combine thoroughly. *Here you can additionally layer the french fried onions on top before baking for added flavor and texture! 👍👍 Cover and Bake green bean casserole in the oven for 20-25mins while you make the stuffing on the stovetop. (Or in the microwave🤦🏻♀️ lol).
- Follow directions on the stuffing mix box; or Boil water and butter then reduce heat to low and pour in contents of stuffing mix bag. (*Here is also where you can add in the chopped green onion😉👌) Use a fork to mix and fluff. Equally spreading around the absorption of the water. Remove from heat. Remove casserole from oven..
- Scoop stuffing mix out of pan and place gently and evenly on top of green bean casserole. Bake uncovered for another 15-20 mins or until stuffing starts to become golden brown and crispy on top and the casserole is bubbly around the edges! 👏 Serve and Enjoy!.
If you find this Stuffing and Herb Green Bean Casserole recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.