Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chinese Hot & Sour Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chinese Hot & Sour Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chinese Hot & Sour Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most people typically think that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few small changes.
Initially, you should be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you no longer wish to eat. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? One heart-healthy option that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. By putting in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chinese hot & sour soup recipe. You can have chinese hot & sour soup using 31 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chinese Hot & Sour Soup:
- You need of Mushrooms:.
- Use 100 g of Shiitake Mushrooms Finely Diced,.
- You need 1 TSP of ShaoWing / Hua Tiao / Sherry Wine,.
- Get 1 TSP of Soy Sauce Preferably Kikkoman,.
- You need Pinch of Granulated Sugar,.
- Provide 1/2 TSP of Water,.
- Get 1 TSP of Cornstarch,.
- Get 1 TSP of Sesame Oil,.
- Prepare of Base:.
- You need 1 Handful of Fresh Coriander Finely Chopped,.
- Use 1 TSP of Lao Gan Ma Spicy Chili Crisp,.
- Use 2 TSP of Black Vinegar,.
- Take 1 TSP of Sesame Oil,.
- Prepare 1 TSP of Apple Cider Vinegar,.
- Get of Soup:.
- Provide Pinch of White Pepper,.
- You need 2 TBSP of Canola / Peanut / Vegetable Oil,.
- Prepare 2 of Chinese Dried Mushrooms Soaked Finely Sliced,.
- Provide 1 Handful of Bamboo Shoots Fresh / Pickled,.
- Use 1 Handful of Chinese Black Fungus Soaked Finely Sliced,.
- Provide 600 ml of Boiling Water,.
- Provide 1/2 Inch of Ginger Finely Diced,.
- You need 3/4 TSP of Sea Salt,.
- You need of Slurry, 7 TSP Cornstarch + 25ml Water.
- Prepare 1 of Egg Lightly Beaten,.
- You need 150 g of Pressed Tofu Sliced Into Strips,.
- Use 1/3 TSP of Dark Soy Sauce,.
- Take 1 TSP of Light Soy Sauce,.
- You need 3 TSP of Chili Bean Sauce Preferably Lee Kum Kee,.
- Prepare 1/2 TSP of Granulated Sugar,.
- Use of Fresh Coriander, For Garnishing.
Instructions to make Chinese Hot & Sour Soup:
- Prepare the mushrooms. In a bowl, add in mushrooms, shaoxing, soy, sugar, water, cornstarch and sesame oil. Mix until well combined. Cover with cling film and set aside in the fridge for at least 30 mins..
- Prepare the base. In a large serving bowl, add coriander, black vinegar, apple cider vinegar, pepper, chili crisp and sesame oil. Mix until combine well. Set aside..
- Prepare the soup. In a sauce pot over medium heat, add oil. Once oil is heated up, add in ginger and the mushrooms mixture..
- Saute until aromatic and until the mushrooms are slightly caramelized. Add in Chinese mushrooms, bamboo and fungus. Saute until well combine and aromatic..
- Add in the boiling water. *Adding boiling water will shorten the cooking time, hence containing the fragrance and flavors even more.* Stir to combine well. Add in dark, light soy, chili bean sauce, sugar and salt..
- Stir to combine well. Bring it up to a simmer. Turn the heat down to low. Add in slurry and stir to combine well..
- Continue simmer for about 2 to 3 mins. Add in beaten egg. Stir for 20 secs. Turn the heat up to medium..
- Add in tofu. Stir to combine well and simmer for another 1 to 2 mins. The soup should thicken. Taste and adjust for seasoning with salt..
- Give it a final stir. Remove from heat and transfer into the serving bowl with the coriander mixture. Stir to combine well. Taste and adjust for seasonings with vinegar or pepper. Serve immediately with a garnish of coriander..
If you find this Chinese Hot & Sour Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.