Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Tofu and shiitake mushroom noodles recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tofu and shiitake mushroom noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tofu and shiitake mushroom noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snack foods.
We are all aware that eating healthy foods can help us really feel better inside our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have so many options. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Yogurt is a snack many people neglect. Sometimes people elect to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the right idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you can reach for. It is a protein-rich source of nutritious minerals and vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive tract work properly depending upon the culture used to make it. Easy hint: select unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. This reduces your sugar intake without minimizing the taste of your snack.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily available. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tofu and shiitake mushroom noodles recipe. To make tofu and shiitake mushroom noodles you need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Tofu and shiitake mushroom noodles:
- Get 1 pack of tofu.
- Get 1 pack of shiitake mushrooms.
- Get 1 pack of precooked noodles.
- Take 1 of thumb of ginger.
- Get 1 of shallot.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 of lime.
- Prepare 1 of fresh chilli.
- Prepare 1 sprig of Thai basil.
- Use 1 of spring coriander.
- Use A few of green beans.
Instructions to make Tofu and shiitake mushroom noodles:
- Drain the tofu and press between paper towels for around 30 minutes. Fry in a little oil until golden (about 8 minutes) and set aside..
- Fry the mushrooms for a few minutes, add the ginger, garlic, chilli and fry for a few minutes more. Add the beans and noodles (mine were precooked) but you can add noodles of your choice..
- Return tofu to the pan, turn heat and add a good squeeze of lime, a pinch of sugar and splash of soy sauce. Add Thai basil and coriander and serve..
If you find this Tofu and shiitake mushroom noodles recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.