Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Rice noodles with crispy tofu, Enoki mushroom vegetable broth recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rice noodles with crispy tofu, Enoki mushroom vegetable broth recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rice noodles with crispy tofu, Enoki mushroom vegetable broth recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making a few small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you go to the grocery since it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it has. One wholesome option that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy eating plan.
Evidently, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rice noodles with crispy tofu, enoki mushroom vegetable broth recipe. You can cook rice noodles with crispy tofu, enoki mushroom vegetable broth using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Rice noodles with crispy tofu, Enoki mushroom vegetable broth:
- Prepare 1 pack of cooked rice noodle (you can buy them in most supermarket).
- Take 1 box of vegetable stock (or you can use cube version or make your own).
- Prepare 1 block of medium soft tofu.
- Provide 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
- You need 1 pack of Enoki mushrooms.
- Use 1 handful of peasnaps (cut off top and tail).
- Get 3 of raddish (thin slices).
- You need 2-3 tbsp of soysauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fish sauce (optional, leave this out if vegan and use salt instead).
- Use 1 tsp of sugar.
- Take 2-4 stalk of coriander.
- Take 1 tsp of Shichi-mi (Japanese chilli seasoning) or you can just use chilli flakes.
Instructions to make Rice noodles with crispy tofu, Enoki mushroom vegetable broth:
- Cut up tofu in 3 cm cubes. Pan on medium heat, add cooking oil and pan fry tofu until outside skin crisp up..
- On a saucepan, add vegetable stock leave it until boil. Add rice noodles, mushrooms, peasnaps. Leave it cook for about 3-4 min..
- Seasoning with soy sauce, fish sauce (optional), sugar.
- Place noodles with soup, mushrooms and peasnaps in a bowl, add crispy tofu, radish, coriander and shici-mi or chilli flakes and enjoy 😉.
If you find this Rice noodles with crispy tofu, Enoki mushroom vegetable broth recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.