Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Shimeji, Spinach & Wakame Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shimeji, Spinach & Wakame Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. There are numerous diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. People typically assume that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, though, just making a couple of modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping as it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. One wholesome alternative that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. If this is not to your liking on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shimeji, spinach & wakame soup recipe. You can cook shimeji, spinach & wakame soup using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Shimeji, Spinach & Wakame Soup:
- Get 4 cups of (*1000ml) Chicken Stock.
- Take 100 g of Shimeji *OR other Asian mushrooms such as Enoki, Oyster or Shiitake.
- Get 1 of small piece Ginger *finely grated.
- Take of Salt & White Pepper.
- Take 2 handfuls of Baby Spinach.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Dry Cut Wakame.
- Take 1 of Spring Onion *finely chopped.
- Use of Toasted Sesame Seeds.
Instructions to make Shimeji, Spinach & Wakame Soup:
- Heat Chicken Stock and Ginger in a large saucepan or pot. Season with Salt and White Pepper. Cut off the bottom of Shimeji, tear into smaller pieces and add to the soup..
- When Shimeji is cooked, add Spinach and Wakame. They will be cooked very quickly. Sprinkle with some Spring Onion and Toasted Sesame Seeds and enjoy..
- *Note: If you use Nori (Seaweed Sheets) instead of Wakame, toast them over the flames, tear into small pieces, and add with Spring Onion and Sesame Seeds just before you eat..
If you find this Shimeji, Spinach & Wakame Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.