Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spider Dogs with Marinara sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spider Dogs with Marinara sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snack foods.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of wellness. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is often a problem, however, in terms of eating between goodies. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Eating almonds is a fantastic alternative as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds provide many health rewards. Almonds are a natural way to obtain B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that causes drowsiness, is present in almonds. In the case of almonds, however, they wont allow you to long for a nap. Instead they will merely help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Your emotional level can sometimes be lifted by just eating almonds.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spider dogs with marinara sauce recipe. To make spider dogs with marinara sauce you only need 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spider Dogs with Marinara sauce:
- Get 250 g of Fatti's and Moni's spaghetti.
- Get 4 of thick Vienna sausages.
- You need 250 ml of canned tomatoes (I used home canned tomatoes).
- Get 4 of huge garlic cloves (chopped).
- Take 2 of Tbpn cooking oil.
- Use 2 of Spring onions (chopped).
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- Take to taste of Salt ad pepper.
Steps to make Spider Dogs with Marinara sauce:
- Cut viennas into similar sized pieces.
- Cut spaghettis in half and thread 8 strands through each vienna piece. Set aside..
- Bring salted water to a boil.
- Meanwhile heat oil in a saucepan and sautee the onions and garlic until cooked and fragrant. Add the tomatoes, season and let cook on low heat until thickened. Stir in balsamic vinegar and close the lid to keep warm until the whole dish is put together.
- And to the boiling water, add your threaded spaghettis and cook as per package instructions (mine cooked for 15minutes). Do not overcrowd your pot, be open to using two pots if you do not have one large enough.
- Drain well and serve with the marinara sauce.
If you find this Spider Dogs with Marinara sauce recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.