Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Asian Mushrooms & Grated Daikon Ponzu Salad recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Asian Mushrooms & Grated Daikon Ponzu Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Asian Mushrooms & Grated Daikon Ponzu Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing a few simple changes.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you do your food shopping because it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. Having a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to asian mushrooms & grated daikon ponzu salad recipe. You can have asian mushrooms & grated daikon ponzu salad using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Asian Mushrooms & Grated Daikon Ponzu Salad:
- Take of Asian Mushrooms 200 to 250g in total.
- Prepare of *Note: Today, I used Shiitake, Shimeji and Enoki.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Sake (Rice Wine) OR Water.
- Provide 1 pinch of Salt.
- Get 1/2 cup of Grated Daikon.
- Provide 1-2 tablespoons of ‘Ponzu’.
- Take of *Find my 'Ponzu' recipe at https://cookpad.com/uk/recipes/6750485-ponzu.
- Prepare 1 of Spring Onion *finely chopped.
Instructions to make Asian Mushrooms & Grated Daikon Ponzu Salad:
- Peel Daikon and finely grate. You may wish to drain to remove excess water, but do not squeeze as you will lose the delicious juice..
- Clean OR wash Shiitake (OR other mushrooms), cut into the size that is easy to eat. Cut off the bottom of Shimeji and Enoki, tear into smaller pieces, and cut Enoki in half in length..
- Cook mushrooms in a hot skillet or frying pan. When half cooked, sprinkle Sake over. It will instantly evaporate and the steam will help cooking and add extra ‘umami’. Season with 1 pinch of Salt..
- *Note: You can grill, blanch or microwave the mushrooms..
- In a bowl, combine cooked mushrooms, grated Daikon and ‘Ponzu’. Place finely chopped Spring Onion on top and serve. *Note: This dish can be a nice topping for cold noodles..
If you find this Asian Mushrooms & Grated Daikon Ponzu Salad recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.