Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Individual Mushroom Picnic Pies recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Individual Mushroom Picnic Pies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Individual Mushroom Picnic Pies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Power.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of wellness. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is usually a problem, however, with regards to eating between snacks. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a wonderful choice as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds offer a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Several vitamins and minerals are found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is available in almonds. Nevertheless, you may not need a nap after eating almonds. Rather they will merely help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Almonds frequently give a general increased feeling of well-being.
You do not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to individual mushroom picnic pies recipe. You can have individual mushroom picnic pies using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Individual Mushroom Picnic Pies:
- Use 500 g of white & chestnut mushrooms.
- Use 50 g of dried Shitake mushrooms.
- Get 2 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- Get 2 tbsp of tomato puree.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Provide 2 of red onions, diced.
- You need 2 packs of ready rolled shortcrust.
- You need of Plant milk for glazing.
Instructions to make Individual Mushroom Picnic Pies:
- Add 350mls of boiling water to the shiitake mushrooms and set aside to soak for at least half an hour..
- Prepare all the veg, dice the mushrooms and onions and crush the garlic..
- In a large pan, gently fry the onions and garlic for 10 minutes in a little olive oil. Add the shiitake soaking liquid, soy sauce and tomato purée, then add in your raw mushrooms and chopped, soaked shiitake mushrooms. Cook for 15-30 mins until it starts to thicken up and is nicely cooked through..
- Allow the mushroom mixture to cool while you prepare your cases. I used muffin trays to make my pies. Cut out a larger circle and press into the case for the base. Prick the base with a fork..
- Fill the case with mushroom mixture, then brush the edges of a smaller circle for the lid and press the wet edges down onto the base to create your lid. Cut a slit into the lid to let the steam escape and brush all over with milk to glaze. Bake at 190 C for 20 minutes..
If you find this Individual Mushroom Picnic Pies recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.