Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Thai Green Vegetable Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Green Vegetable Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Green Vegetable Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about What Are The Benefits Of Consuming Superfoods?.
What you eat, is who you are. Quite literally, you are. For example, amino acids absorbed because of eating meat can be used by your body in repairing muscular tissues. Eating the right fare is therefore imperative. Food advice tells us that the correct food could make us healthy and thus superfoods are getting part of many individuals’s diets. So what constitutes being superfood. We can in truth say that some foods help to increase our well being and others do not. Inferior foods include empty calories that can just make you fat if eaten in excess and high-quality foods which have calories that will provide a lot of energy and also antioxidants to help reduce health issues and disease. Superfoods, as you will have guessed, come under first-class foods.
Some other good superfoods to consume are tomatoes as they have something called Lycopene which is a wonderful antioxidant. Another superfood is spinach that is abundant with iron along with one of the B vitamins called folate. Spinach is also high in protein and contains lutein that may help keep away blindness in old age.
So with their nutritional value and antioxidant qualities it is unquestionably a good idea to start out introducing some superfoods into your everyday eating habits.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai green vegetable soup recipe. To make thai green vegetable soup you need 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Green Vegetable Soup:
- Get 2 cups of cubed vegetables (broad beans, bottle gourd, green papaya, french beans, carrots, radish & onion).
- Use 1/2 cup of green peas.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- Prepare 1" of galangal, sliced.
- Get 1 of fresh chilli, slit.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of Thai green curry paste (store bought).
- You need 3 cups of vegetable stock / water.
- Get 8-10 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Take 1 of lemongrass stalk, cut into 3 pieces.
- Take 1/2 cup of thick coconut milk.
- Use to taste of salt.
- Get 1/2 of pepper powder or to taste.
- Prepare as required of coriander leaves, lime leaves & fresh chilies to garnish.
Steps to make Thai Green Vegetable Soup:
- Heat oil in a pan and saute the Thai green curry paste on a low flame for a few seconds. Add all the chopped vegetables, lime leaves, lemon grass, galangal, green peas, fresh chilli, stock, salt and pepper powder..
- Pressure cook for 1 whistle. When cool, discard the galangal, lemongrass and lime leaves..
- Just before serving, add the coconut milk and heat through and serve in individual soup bowls, garnished with chopped coriander leaves, lime leaves and fresh chilies..
If you find this Thai Green Vegetable Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.