Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Tongseng Kambing – Javanese Sweet Soy Sauce Lamb Stew recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Tongseng Kambing – Javanese Sweet Soy Sauce Lamb Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tongseng Kambing – Javanese Sweet Soy Sauce Lamb Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most people typically believe that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make some minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
You can see results without having to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes immediately. Even more crucial than completely altering your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. In time, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tongseng kambing – javanese sweet soy sauce lamb stew recipe. You can have tongseng kambing – javanese sweet soy sauce lamb stew using 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Tongseng Kambing – Javanese Sweet Soy Sauce Lamb Stew:
- Get 250 gr of lamb for stew, cut into chunks of bite – I use lamb neck fillet.
- You need 2 Tbsp of cooking oil.
- Take 500 ml of water.
- Get 150 ml of coconut cream.
- Get 50 gr of cabbage leaves, shredded.
- You need 2 of large tomatoes, cut into quarters.
- Use 1 stalk of lemongrass, bruised.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaves.
- Get 1 of kaffir lime leaves, tear of leaves to release the flavor.
- Use 5 Tbsp of sweet soy sauce or more as desires.
- You need 2 tsp of salt or more.
- Get 1 tsp of sugar.
- Get of Spice Paste :.
- Prepare 4 of shallots.
- Use 4 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 of thumb size ginger.
- Provide 1/2 of thumb size galangal.
- Use 1/2 of thumb size turmeric or 2tsp turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1 tsp of curry powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of ground white pepper.
Instructions to make Tongseng Kambing – Javanese Sweet Soy Sauce Lamb Stew:
- Grind all the Spice Paste ingredients using a food processor. Pu a bit of oil to loosen the texture. Put a side..
- Preheat oil in a pot. When it’s hot, add the spice paste mixture and sauté for about 3 minutes or until fragrant. Add lemongrass, bay leaves and kaffir lime leaves for another 3 minutes. Add the lamb followed by sweet soy sauce, salt, sugar and water. Bring to a boil and then lower the heat to let it simmer until the lamb is tender..
- When the lamb is tender, add tomato pieces and shredded cabbage. Stir in coconut cream. Make sure the heat is on low. Cook until tomato and cabbage are soften but not mushy. Have a taste and add more sweet soy sauce and/or salt as needed. The stew is more at the sweet side..
- Garnish the tongseng with crispy fried shallots and chopped spring onions. Serve with a bowl of rice..
If you find this Tongseng Kambing – Javanese Sweet Soy Sauce Lamb Stew recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.