Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Healthy Broccoli Mix Veg Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy Broccoli Mix Veg Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Broccoli Mix Veg Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Meals: The proper way to Do It.
When you begin a diet just about the most often heard pieces of advice is to keep a food record in which you write down every thing you eat during the day. Keeping a food record helps you identify the foods you are eating as well as the foods you aren’t eating. For example, after retaining a food journal for a few days, you might see that you are not eating very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. Writing all of it down will help you see specifically which parts of your diet really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
Write down exactly what time of day it is whenever you eat. This helps you determine when you feel the most hungry, when you are susceptible to snack and what you can do about it. After several days you’ll observe that even if you might be eating lunch at the same time every day, you are still hungry an hour later. You could also be able to identify when you are eating simply to have something to do. This is important because, once they are recognized, you can find other ways to fill those moments than with unhealthy foods.
What kind of mood are you in whenever you eat? Write it down! This can show you whether you use meals to solve emotional issues. This will likely show you whether or not you gravitate for specific foods based on your mood. Lots of us will reach intuitively for unhealthy foods when we feel disappointed or angry and we are more likely to choose healthy options when we feel happy or content. Not only will this let you notice when you reach for particular foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) options on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy broccoli mix veg soup recipe. To cook healthy broccoli mix veg soup you need 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Broccoli Mix Veg Soup:
- Provide 1/2 cup of carrot chopped.
- Use 1/2 cup of capsicum chopped.
- Provide 4 of Garlic cloves chopped.
- Get 1/2 cup of onions chopped.
- Prepare 2 cups of Broccoli broken into small florets.
- Use 1/4 th cup of sweet corn kernels.
- Take 1/4 th cup of French Beans cut diagonally (small).
- You need 2 cups of vegetable broth (by boiling 1 cup mixed vegetables like potato, cabbage, onion, capsicum with a pinch salt and water and sieving them).
- Prepare 1/4 th teaspoon of sugar(optional).
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of Black Pepper powder.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of Olive oil.
- Get 1 teaspoon of white vinegar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of fresh cream(optional).
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon or to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Healthy Broccoli Mix Veg Soup:
- Heat olive oil in a wok on high heat. Add garlic and onions and stir fry for a few a minute..
- Add all carrot, capsicum, french beans, broccoli, corn kernels and stir fry for 2 minutes on high flame..
- Add the vegetable broth to the vegetables while stirring continuously..
- Add black pepper, vinegar, oregano sugar and salt..
- Mix well and add 1 cup of water. Cook for 2-3 minutes and bring to a boil..
- Sprinkle some oregano, according to choice and enjoy hot and healthy soup.
If you find this Healthy Broccoli Mix Veg Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.