Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Pasta marinera (seafood pasta) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Pasta marinera (seafood pasta) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pasta marinera (seafood pasta) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snacks.
We are all aware that consuming healthy meals can help us truly feel better within our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an outstanding choice for a fast healthy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be excellent for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains present in white bread.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pasta marinera (seafood pasta) recipe. To make pasta marinera (seafood pasta) you only need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Pasta marinera (seafood pasta):
- Prepare 1 kg of gemilli pasta or your preferred pasta.
- Provide 2 TBSP of vegetable oil.
- Take 1 of small onion sliced.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves crushed.
- You need 4 of tomatoes medium chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 can of plum tomatoes.
- Use 350 g of frozen cooked seafood (squid, prawns and mussels).
- Take 1 pinch of dried basil.
- Get 1/2 TSP of paprika.
- You need 1/4 TSP of cayenne pepper.
- Provide of Zest of a small lemon.
- Take of Juice of the same lemon.
- Take 2 TBSP of fresh coriander chopped.
- You need of Salt.
Instructions to make Pasta marinera (seafood pasta):
- Boil water enough to cook the pasta. Add salt before pouring the pasta in. I usually add 2 TSP of salt..
- In a big pan at medium heat, add the oil and slightly fry the garlic, add the onion and stir until it's soft, add the tomatoes and a pinch of salt, and the dried basil. Stir till well combined. Put the lid on and leave it for 3 minutes to cook..
- Now, cook the pasta until 2 minutes before it's ready, meanwhile, add the plum tomatoes to the sauce, stir till well mixed..
- To the sauce, add the seafood, the lemon zest, paprika, the cayenne pepper and another pinch of salt..
- Drain the pasta, leaving around a cup of water in. Pour it into the sauce and stir it..
- Add the lemon juice and the chopped coriander. Mix it all well. If you like, you can sprinkle some parmesan shavings on top when served. Try it and adjust the salt if necessary. Enjoy!.
- P.s. You can always use fresh seafood but make sure you don't overcook it. If you use frozen and have time, leave it to defrost and add to the sauce in the last minute before adding the pasta, so it's not overcooked..
If you find this Pasta marinera (seafood pasta) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.